Thursday, November 29, 2012

Philip Smith Luthier is Moving!






Dear Friends, 

I have exciting news. After 10 years, I have finally burst out of the little shop in St John Street. I am moving to a bigger and better, purpose built atelier in South Launceston with more than enough room to swing a cat.

Nothing will change apart from the address, there is now no landline number and the coffee will be made on the premises rather than bought from the great cafe down the road. 

The move is going ahead tomorrow so by next week, Monday 3 December. I will be ready to receive customers and to show off the new Philip Smith Luthier atelier. 

Please call for an appointment on 0422 945 752 or email me at luthier@bigpond.com

--

Kind regards,
Philip 

Philip Smith Luthier
Violin Viola Cello Double Bass 

South Launceston
Mobile 0422 945 752

No comments: